29 June 2011

Best Laptop Brands in 2011

Recently, I've been looking for new laptop to replace my old one. However, I am still confused on which brand I can count on. Also, it should suit my needs and, of course, budget. Thus, I've been searching for the best brand out there. My searching led me to Laptopmag website, which rated 10 best laptop brands annually.

Here's the ratings for 2011:

Source: Best & Worst Laptop Brands 2011: Overall Verdict, Laptopmag

Now, what I do is putting another criterion into the table -- i.e. Price Range -- and adjust the weights of Laptopmag's predetermined criteria. Here's my version:


Based on this ratings (which shows no top-three difference in comparison with Laptopmag's), Apple, Lenovo and Hewlett-Packard are the brands that I think would generate the most value-for-money.

Well, whatcha think? Do you have your own rating scheme?

No comments:

Post a Comment