03 March 2010

Well done! Yamaha YZR Paper Craft

Uhm... Actually, it's a bad time to share it, really. It's because I post it late by 2 months off!

I started it by 6th February and finished it by 17th February. But just because I was in a rush to went back to Medan the next two days, I hadn't had a time to post about this. Whatever it was, here I am, showing off the finished work of my Yamaha YZR paper craft model (white).

Is it cool? You tell me. But everytime I see it, I always think I could do it in a lot more better look. Well, it has a lot of weaknesses, but this one big weakness keep bothering me: the colour is ninety-nine-percent "white"! That's just because I was really excited to start it right away even before I found out the way to print picture in colours at my campus' computer.

How did I find out about this stuff? Please read my previous posting titled Paper craft.

So, this is it, my paper craft creation of Yamaha YZR and... enjoy!











You think you can make a better one? Please try it by visiting Yamaha paper craft website.

No comments:

Post a Comment